Monday, October 5, 2009

Better Homes & Gardens Blogger Breaks Free from Bottled Water

Better Homes & Gardens editor and blogger Amanda Hyde took the Break Free pledge, and she's happy that she did.

Amanda writes about how she kicked her bottled water addiction with the help of a Primo Water dispenser for her home and a pair of reusable Nalgene bottles.

She reports that she's saving money while also saving the environment.
Following the arrival of the water cooler, I went to Lowe’s to purchase the 5-gallon bottle and I picked up two Nalgene water bottles. For the past 2-1/2 weeks, I’ve been filling my water bottles with Primo Water before work, after a workout, and whenever I’m thirsty. It’s taken a little time to get used to preparing my own water bottles, but I’ve honestly come to love this product! It’s so easy to use and the water is refreshing and great-tasting. Plus, the stylish dispenser looks great in my kitchen!

I’m also thrilled about the money I'm saving! I used to spend $10 each week for 12 bottled waters. It only cost me $14 to purchase Primo’s 5-gallon bottle and it will only cost $6.00 to refill it when the time comes.
Great job, Amanda!

Are you ready to Break Free, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment